Space – are you maximising yours?
Looking to create more space and not looking forward to the rigours of finding additional warehousing – why not consider a mezzanine floor?
Mezzanine floors are designed to maximise the available space within your current premises. There are often a large areas of unused space in the buildings we currently occupy in our everyday working lives, yet people rarely look up when seeking additional space. Individually designed to your own requirements they can provide a cost effective way of increasing space to suit your needs. A well designed mezzanine floor will help to make the most of the available space without the need to look at leasing further floor space.
- Mezzanine floors are ideal for expanding your operation within the confines of your existing premises and offer multiple uses in a short timeframe
- Production lines
- Pick and pack areas
- Dedicated site operations
- Additional office spaces
- Avoids relocation costs by making use of available space
- From single tier to multi-tier structures
- They are a highly cost effective solution when compared to the cost of additional warehouse space
- Safety pallet gates can be added allowing for additional storage
- Fully designed to meet current fire and safety regulations with optional suspended ceilings, fascia’s, column casings, smoke detectors, sprinkler systems and lighting where required
- Designed to meet the requirements of the BRE Digest
Why not take advantage of our free design service and discuss the benefits in more detail with one of our experienced team, where we will discuss your requirements and walk you through the process covering all aspects of the process.
For further information or to arrange a visit please contact us on 01908 270011